Sat 13 Feb
FanChants is on a mission to record and archive, forever, the world's football songs and chants from every team. We feel it’s important to have a record of all these songs before they disappear into the past, never to be heard again.
We’re looking for Fan Captains: fanatics who love their team, fans who go to watch the games and have their teams colour blood running through their veins?
Is that you?
We need to keep your team’s songs looking and sounding great and representing your club as they should.
The first thing we need to do is find a ‘true’ fan of each team, who would go through all the songs for their team, to check that they are correct. Very easy for a true fan of their club.
We need fans who:
- Love their club
- Have good English language skills too (but not essential)
- Knowledge of what your team’s songs are about
- A knowledge of general music would be good
- Access to a computer
- Access to new products and features sooner
- Free ‘paid’ for apps
- A free album of their team’s songs, with artwork
- Your team’s listing looking sparkly and as it should
- A special login to give you access to unseen parts of the website
- More freebies and such coming
We hope you understand there is a level of trust that needs to be between us as we are letting you into our administration area. Therefore to learn a little bit more about you would you mind answering these questions and send to [email protected]
2. Languages spoken fluently.
4. Which team do you support:
5. What do you do for work/ study at university/ college:
6. Do you go to watch your team play and if so how many home and away games do you go to each season approximately
- Home (Number of matches per season):
- Away (Number of matches per season):
7. How good is your English on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being poor, 10 being perfect:
8. What model of smartphone do you own:
9. Please feel free to write a little bit more about yourself (optional):
10. How would you rate your general music knowledge on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being poor, 10 being perfect:
Thanks for reading and hopefully we’ll hear from you soon.